Uganda is a landlocked country in East Africa whose diverse landscape encompasses the snow-capped Rwenzori Mountains and immense Lake Victoria. Its abundant wildlife includes chimpanzees as well as rare birds. Remote Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is a renowned mountain gorilla sanctuary. Murchison Falls National Park in the northwest is known for its 43m-tall waterfall and wildlife such as hippos.
- Capital: Kampala and largest city
- Official languages: English (“the official language”)
- Currency: Ugandan shilling (UGX)
- Time zone: EAT (UTC+3)
- Calling code: +256
EXPLORE A DIFFERENT WAY TO TRAVEL
- KISUBI ENTEBBE AIRPORT ROAD,
- P.O.BOX 26735, KAMPALA UGANDA 1: +256 700 879 264 2: +256 784 292 522
Review us on Trip Advisor
Hello, thanks for touring with Airways Tours and Travel. We want to provide the best service possible. Would you consider posting a review of us via Trip Advisor? Online reviews can help other customers learn about who we are and the services we offer. They are also a great way to give referrals to your family and friends.
Thank you in advance for your review.